Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake use 16 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
yummy! :cookiernit was nearly all gone within hours. :positiverna big hit in the bday party yesterday! :ohyeaah ~(o.o)~
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake:
- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams butter, cubed
- 150 grams flaked almonds, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, separated
- 100 grams sugar
- 3 tbsp baking flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 grams icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 crushed crunchy biscuits such as amaretti or any chocolate chips
Steps to make AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and base line a 20 or 22cm round cake tin.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of hot but not boiling water and stir until melted.
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in a separate bowl and whisk until creamy and thick. Whisk in the chocolate mixture and almonds. Fold in the flour, salt and baking powder and stir well until well combined.
- Put the egg whites in another bowl together with the lemon juice and whisk to soft peaks. Fold a third of the egg white mixture into the chocolate mixture to loosen. Then fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Pour into the prepared cake tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes until set. Cool and then place on a wire rack.
- To make the icing, combine the icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl, and add 2 tablespoons water. Mix to a thick coating consistency. Spread over the top of the cold cake. Decorate your cake.
- If desired, you can cover your cake with chocolate glaze. To make chocolate glaze, whisk 110 gr (4oz) dark chocolate and 1/4 cup heavy cream and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Serve, share and enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs Almond Brownie Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!