Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake estimated approx 1 hour 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake use 21 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A wonderful cake. :positivenLooks so impressive, and tastes really yum. :cookienSeems so difficult but is pretty simple to make. :ohyeaahnIt was simply fabulous! 🙂 ~(o.o)~
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can fresh milk (use the can of your condensed milk for measurement)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cake flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk diluted (1/4 cup milk with 1/4 cup water)
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sifted sugar
Steps to make AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake
- Make the caramel by boiling the sugar and water in a saucepan, stirring continously over low-medium heat until the sugar is melted and becomes golden brown. Pour the syrup in a 9in round baking pan, tilting to make sure the whole surface is covered. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Gently combine all the custard ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk gently preventing any bubbles from forming. Strain gently into the caramel-lined baking pan.
- Make the cake by beating the egg yolks with the sugar gradually, stirring until light and creamy. Add the flour alternately with the diluted milk, beginning and ending with flour. Add lemon rind and beat until smooth. Set aside. Whisk the egg whites and add the cream of tartar, beating to soft peaks. Add the sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff. Fold a third of the meringue into the cake mixture to loosen it. Gently fold in the remaining egg white mixture.
- Pour gently the mixture into the prepared custard pan. Do not beat/stir. Place the cake pan in a bain-marie (bagno maria). Bake in the oven for an (1) hour or until the mixture is firm.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool until room temperature. Remove from water to cool completely.
- To serve, run a spatula or knife along the edge of the mold/pan to loosen the caramel. Transfer into a serving round dish and chill before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs “Yummy” CUSTARD Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!