Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread use 14 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I still have a hand written recipe for banana bread (18 years old!) from a lovely lady named Sandy. I never got mine to taste as amazing as hers so over the years the recipe has morphed into this, in an effort to reduce sugar, and most recently…incorporate cranberries into banana bread. Tweak away to suit your preferences!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread:
- Dry mix
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 pinch salt
- dash ground cinnamon
- dash ground nutmeg
- Wet mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (soft, room temp)
- 1/2 cup demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 4 small overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 tsp french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix)
Steps to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix.
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick)
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!