Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bay's JumpStart Smoothie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bay's JumpStart Smoothie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bay's JumpStart Smoothie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bay's JumpStart Smoothie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bay's JumpStart Smoothie adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bay's JumpStart Smoothie estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bay's JumpStart Smoothie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bay's JumpStart Smoothie use 7 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bay's JumpStart Smoothie:
- 3 blackberry
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 greek yogurt (I use blueberry flavor)
- 1 pinch flax seed (optional)
- 1 cup ice -consistency
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use silk unsweetened vanilla)
Steps to make Bay's JumpStart Smoothie
- Cut banana into slices so it blends easier
- Combine ingredients into blender or whatever you have, I use a magic bullet
- Blend on medium speed until ice is crushed all the way and it isn't chunky
- Enjoy!! This is a great source of vitamin c, protein, and fiber to start your day 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bay's JumpStart Smoothie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!