Are you looking for recipe inspiration Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie use 9 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tastes a bit like cheesecake without the guilt!! Cheesecake for breakfast-yes please!! 257 calories per My Fitness Pal app.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie:
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 oz reduced fat cream cheese,softened
- 1/4 cup heaping of blueberry or vanilla low fat greek yogurt(I like dannon light and fit greek)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 splenda,stevia or truvia packet or a bit of honey(2 tsp)
Steps to make Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
- Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds or until its thick and smooth.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!