Are you looking for recipe inspiration Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake use 4 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I was given a lot of bananas, so I made this cake since I couldn't eat all of them.rnThis cake is even good if you're breastfeeding as it doesn't use butter or sugar.rnrnYou can even make this if you don't have a lot of bananas.rnAdding 3 bananas makes it extra moist.rnEven without sugar, this cake is quite sweet, but you can add some in if you want. Recipe by Kamoyou.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake:
- 150 grams Pancake mix
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Milk
Steps to make Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake
- Use a fork to mash the banana until creamy.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Stir in the milk.
- Add the pancake mix and roughly mix it in with a rubber spatula.
- Very lightly grease the pound cake pan with butter and then dust it with flour. Pour in the batter and release the air pockets.
- If you don't have butter, you can use margarine or vegetable oil insteadl
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180℃ (356 Fahrenheit). Halfway through, cover the cake with aluminum foil so that it doesn't burn. Keep your eye on it and adjust the baking time as needed.
- I had some leftover batter when just making the pound cake, so I broke up some chocolate and made cupcakes too (for my husband…).
- Bake the cupcakes at the same time as the pound cake, but take them out after 20 minutes. At that time, cover the pound cake with aluminium foil and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Butter and Sugar-Free Banana Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!