Are you looking for recipe inspiration Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a healthy macrobiotic treat.nI hope you'll enjoy the sweetness and texture of the ingredients. It's so delicious that you'll be saying “one more bite, just one more bite” as you keep on eating it!nThere's a whole carrot added, so it's a perfect way to give your kids something nutritious.nn- Try baking this at 160℃ if using a gas oven, or at 170℃ if using an electric oven.n- After it's baked, pierce the pound cake with a bamboo skewer. If it comes out clean, it's done.n – After you've mixed all the ingredients together, be careful not to over mix. The pound cake won't rise well if it's over mixed. Recipe by Iyashi no kitchen
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free):
- 100 grams Whole wheat cake flour
- 100 grams Cake flour
- 40 grams Beet sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 100 ml Soy milk
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Carrot
- 66 ml Raisins
Steps to make Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free)
- Grate the carrot. Soak the raisins in water (or apple juice) to soften them.
- Put the whole wheat flour, cake flour, baking powder, beet sugar, and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- Put the soy milk, maple syrup, and canola oil into a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add the grated carrot and the mixture from Step 3 to the bowl from Step 2 and fold in gently.
- While the mixture is still floury, add the raisins and fold them in gently.
- Pour into a pound cake pan lined with parchment paper. Drop the pan on the counter to remove air bubbles. Bake in a 160 – 170℃ oven for around 45 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!