Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cassava and Coconut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cassava and Coconut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cassava and Coconut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cassava and Coconut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cassava and Coconut Cake adalah 24 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Cassava and Coconut Cake estimated approx 1 hour 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cassava and Coconut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cassava and Coconut Cake use 14 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I first had this cake in a Filipino Bakery. I fell in love at first bite. The recipe was taught to me by my friend's Mom who came to the US from “P.I.” in the 1950s.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cassava and Coconut Cake:
- 2 lb Grated Cassava
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Coconut
- 4 eggs
- 3 egg whites (reserving the yolks for the topping)
- 12 oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 14 oz Can Sweetend Condensed Milk (Reserving 1/3 for the topping)
- 13 oz Can Coconut Milk (reserving 1/3 of the can for the topping)
- 13 oz Cream Of Coconut (usually found in liquor store with the mixers) reserving 1/3 of the can for the topping
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 can Coconut Milk
- 1/3 can Sweetend Condensed Milk
- 1/3 can Cream of Coconut
Steps to make Cassava and Coconut Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all cake ingredients together in a large bowl. REMEMBER TO RESERVE YOUR 3 EGG YOLKS AND YOUR TOPPING INGREDIENTS
- Pour mixed cake ingredients into 3 9inch round cake pans.
- Mix topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Bake Cakes at 350°F for about 30 minutes or just until the tops are firm
- Pull cakes out of the oven and pour topping mixture ontop of each cake.
- Put cakes back into 350°F oven for another 30 minutes until cakes have begun to turn a golden brown around the edges.
- Enjoy! Goes great with coffee.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cassava and Coconut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!