Are you looking for recipe inspiration Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake use 23 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My family all like Christmas pudding, but it's just not for me. This year I decided to try making a Christmas-style cake for me to have at Christmas, and hopefully win some of the others away from the evil Christmas pudding too ;).rnrnI took a red wine velvet cake recipe that I had and altered it by replacing the red wine with mulled wine, and added some Christmas spices to the icing. I am very pleased with the result of my test bake – it's lovely and moist, rich and and the spices come through nicely. Waiting till Christmas now to see if I can win the family over.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake:
- For the sponge
- 225 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing tins
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 430 grams dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 530 ml mulled wine (the cheap, pre-made stuff from the supermarket)
- 400 grams plain flour, plus more for flouring tins
- 130 grams Dutch cocoa powder (powder that has its acids neutralised, available in supermarkets)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- For the filling
- 450 grams mascarpone cheese
- 135 grams icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp ground gloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake
- Preheat your oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Line the bottom of two 23cm cake tins with parchment and butter and lightly flour the parchment and sides of the pans.
- In a mixer on medium speed, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well, then the mulled wine and vanilla. Sift the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together, over the mixture. Mix with the machine until almost combined, then fold the rest together with a spatula.
- Divide batter between the tins. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. The top of each cake should be shiny and smooth. Cool on a rack. If your cakes have domed a bit, level the tops using a long serrated knife.
- In a medium bowl, beat the mascarpone with the icing sugar, pinch of salt, vanilla extract, orange extract and spices at medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Place the first cake layer on a cake stand or plate, and spread with half of the filling. Repeat with the second layers. Chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!