Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted make a delicious sponge cake for children with an egg allergy.nn Recipe by Mrs.ganji-
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake:
- 100 ml ●Heavy cream
- 50 ml ●Nagaimo (grated)
- 70 ml ●Milk
- 70 grams ●Sugar
- 100 grams ○Plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ○Baking powder
- 1 pinch ○Salt
Steps to make Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake
- Line parchment paper at the bottom of the cake pan. Lightly grease the sides of the pan with butter. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Combine the ○ ingredients and sift twice.
- Combine the ● ingredients, and mix well with a hand mixer until thickened.
- Change the speed of the hand mixer from high to low at the end to smooth out the bubbles. Scoop up the meringue, and if it drops on the surface and leaves a mark, it's ready.
- Add Step 2 into Step 4 as you sift, and fold in gently until the dry ingredient has been incorporated.
- Pour the batter from Step 5 into the cake pan, lift it up a little, and drop onto a surface to release air bubbles. Repeat twice, pop it in the oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
- When baked, check with a bamboo skewer. If it comes out with a lot of batter, bake for another 5 minutes.
- It's done!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy! Delicious! Egg-Free Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!