Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Egg-free Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Egg-free Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Egg-free Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Egg-free Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Egg-free Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Egg-free Pound Cake use 4 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this for my son, who has an egg allergy.nnIt is also tasty if you substitute the sugar with maple syrup!! Recipe by mihos
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Egg-free Pound Cake:
- 150 grams Pancake mix
- 150 ml Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Melted margarine
Steps to make Easy Egg-free Pound Cake
- Scoop margarine with a butter knife about 4 times and put it in a heatproof container. Melt in the microwave for 15 seconds. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and milk, add the pancake mix and stir well.
- Add the melted margarine into the mixture from Step 2. If you'd prefer to have toppings, add here.
- Pour the batter into a pound cake pan. Bake in the 180℃ oven for 30 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer and if it comes out clean, it is done.
- Cinnamon: I sprinkled some cinnamon on top of the batter before baking.
- Banana: Mash 2 small bananas with a fork, mix with the batter and bake. Bake it for 3-5 minutes longer.
- As the bananas are sweet, reduce the amount of the sugar a little (1.5-2 tablespoons).
- Strawberry: Mash 4-5 small strawberries and add it (with the juice) to the batter.
- Lychee and peach jam: I pour in the batter in the pan first and add the jam on top. The jam sank while baking and it was hard to take it out of the pan.
- If you are adding the jam, either combine with the batter really well with a whisk before pouring into a pan, or line the pan with parchment paper before adding the batter.
- Tea flavor: Use milk tea instead of milk! The milk tea is sweet, so reduce the sugar to 2 tablespoons.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Egg-free Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!