Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I had some leftover buttermilk in the refrigerator, so I thought that I could use it to make a buttermilk chiffon cake. It came out successful. The cake came out very fluffy.nnIt's basically the same procedure as baking a plain chiffon. As for hints, just make sure to whip the meringue until stiff peaks form and I don't think anything will go wrong. Don't forget to sift the flour. You can use plain yogurt instead of buttermilk. Recipe by pink1971
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake:
- 225 ml Buttermilk (or plain yogurt)
- 6 ○Egg whites
- 60 grams ○Sugar
- 6 Egg yolk
- 60 grams Sugar
- 135 grams Plain flour
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
Steps to make Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake
- Make the meringue. Gradually add the sugar (60 g) to the egg whites and whip with a whisk until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, add the sugar to the egg yolk and stir until white and frothy. Add the buttermilk and vegetable oil in that order and mix well with each addition.
- Add the sifted flour into the bowl from Step 2 in one turn. Use a rubber spatula to combine well.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue from Step 1 into the bowl from Step 3 and use a whisk to combine (mixing so that the batter becomes even in texture).
- Add the rest of the meringue. Switch to a rubber spatula to mix the batter in cutting motions.
- Pour Step 5 into the cake pan and bake for 40 minutes in a preheated 170℃ oven (the baking time varies by oven).
- Once done, flip the cake pan upside down and let it cool (it's best to place it on top of a beer bottle or something similar).
- Your fluffy chiffon cake is done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!