Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Making manju is very hard for me, so I made easy manju-style snacks.nnIf they are not cooked enough, increase the steaming time. You can fill these manju with smooth or chunky sweet red bean paste, sweet kabocha squash paste, or many other fillings. Recipe by Mimikku
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour:
- 100 grams Rice flour
- 6 grams Matcha (or aojiru)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 30 grams Raw cane sugar
- 3 grams Baking powder
- 130 grams Milk (or water)
- 1 Anko
Steps to make Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour
- Prepare the steamer and boil the water, so that once the batter is ready, it can be steamed right away.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except milk and anko and stir it with a whisk. Add the milk and mix well until all of the flour has been incorporated.
- Pour the butter in a cup up to about half full.
- Press in the desirable amount of anko into the batter.
- Pour in the rest of the batter to cover the anko. Steam the batter over high heat for 15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer into the batter and if no sticky batter comes out, it is done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!