Are you looking for recipe inspiration Kiwi Banana Smoothie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Kiwi Banana Smoothie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Kiwi Banana Smoothie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kiwi Banana Smoothie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Kiwi Banana Smoothie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Kiwi Banana Smoothie use 9 type of material and 1 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I really enjoy the sweet/tart taste of kiwis in my smoothies. This is another green smoothie which I guarantee you won't taste the spinach. Add a splenda, truvia/stevia packet or a touch of honey if you prefer extra sweetness. 254 calories per My Fitness Pal app.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Kiwi Banana Smoothie:
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water, skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 small ripe banana(preferably frozen)
- 1 kiwi peeled and cut in half
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 optional packet of splenda or a small spoonful of honey. I prefer my smoothie without the added sweetness in this one
Steps to make Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- Add spinach and next three ingredients to a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30-45 seconds more.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Kiwi Banana Smoothie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!