Are you looking for recipe inspiration Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to eat a chocolate cake for breakfast even though I was on a low-carb diet. I made one cake and divided it into 6 portions. Sugar intake is limited in my diet but I wanted to take in calories. I brush the cake with rum, add some walnuts or serve it with whipped cream.nnOkara powder should be very fine. I use shop-bought okara powder which should be rehydrated with 4 times the amount of water. Adjust the amount of the moist ingredients according to the okara powder you use. Processed soy milk makes the cake sweeter. Adding butter may give a good flavour too. Recipe by shikibu56
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake:
- 50 grams ◯ Okara powder
- 3 tbsp ◯ Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ◯ Baking powder
- 55 grams ◯ Sweetener (or sugar)
- 120 ml Soy milk (or milk)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Rum
Steps to make Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake
- Pre-heat an oven to 180 ˚C. Line the loaf tin mould with parchment paper or brush with oil.
- Combine the ◯ ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Stir in the soy milk, eggs and rum.
- The batter should look like pancake batter. Adjust the texture if it is too runny or stiff.
- Pour the batter into the mould. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes!
- If you'd prefer a cake with a stronger rum flavour, brush the surface with rum when done. It is nice with crushed walnuts too.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for about 2 days. You will have a moist and tasty cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!