Are you looking for recipe inspiration Maple Syrup Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Maple Syrup Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Maple Syrup Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Maple Syrup Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Maple Syrup Cake adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Maple Syrup Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Maple Syrup Cake use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I got some maple syrup as a gift. I wanted to bake a cake that makes the best of it. This was originally a recipe without any baking powder, but I made a variation using baking powder as well, since the cake shrinks once it cools.nnWhen whipping the egg, make sure to warm to about 40℃ over a hot water bath. For best results, combine the powdered ingredients well before sifting. Recipe by Suu
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Maple Syrup Cake:
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 40 grams ＊ Cake flour
- 10 grams ＊ Cornstarch
- 1 (＊ Baking powder)
Steps to make Maple Syrup Cake
- Beat the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly. Warm the bowl over a hot water bath, add the maple syrup, and mix.
- Whip until the batter is thick enough to form ribbons. Then, whip on low speed until smooth.
- Combine the ＊ ingredients and sift into the bowl. Mix lightly in cutting motion until the powder is mixed into the batter. Add the vegetable oil and mix until glossy.
- Pour into a cake tin lined with parchment paper. Get rid of any excess air. Bake in a 170℃ preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cover the cake with aluminum foil if it seems to burn.
- When baked, immediately remove from the tin, and peel off the parchment paper to cool. The cake will shrink slightly once it's cooled down. Here's how it turns out if you don't use baking powder.
- Once cooled, cover with plastic wrap or keep in a plastic bag to prevent drying. If you like it fluffy, keep in room temperature. If you like it moist, chill in the fridge before serving. Serve with more syrup if you'd like.
- Here's the maple syrup that I used.
- This is how the cake will turn out if you add baking powder.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Maple Syrup Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!