Are you looking for recipe inspiration Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold use 6 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I ran out of bread for the next morning! And to make things worse, I have no time!nSo I wondered if I could just shorten the time it takes to make my usual bread and came up with this recipe.nnBaking the bread from a cold start (baking from a low temperature) helps the yeast to perform at it's maximum strength and allows the dough to rise very well. The times will change depending on the temperature, dough temperature, etc. so keep your eye on it as it rises. Recipe by chi-chan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold:
- 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
- 20 grams Sugar
- 3/5 tsp Salt
- 140 ml Milk
- 15 grams Butter
Steps to make Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold
- Combine the milk and the butter in a heat-resistant cup and microwave at 500 W for 30 seconds or until warm to the touch.
- Place the flour in a heat-resistant bowl. Put the yeast on top of the flour. Add the sugar and salt away from the yeast.
- Pour in Step 1, aiming for the yeast. Leave it just like that for 1 minute.
- Knead it and bring it all together for 3 minutes while occasionally knocking the bowl against the counter.
- Cover the surfaces of the dough with plastic wrap and then cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes at 150 W.
- Remove from the microwave and let it rise. (About 30 minutes.) To check the rising, see the bubbles on the bottom of the bowl.
- Another way to check the rising is if you poke the dough with a floured finger and the hole doesn't fill in. That means it's ready!
- Grease the pan with shortening. Divide the dough into 4 portions, round them, and place into the pan. You don't need to let the dough rest here.
- Let the dough rise a second time until doubled in size. I usually use the bread rising function of my oven, 20 minutes at 40°C.
- Bake it without preheating the oven! As the oven is heating to 190°C, when it reaches 100°C, place the dough inside. Leave in the oven until it has reached 190°C.
- Once the oven has reached 190°C, bake the bread for 15 minutes. (The amount of time it takes to bake will depend on your oven, so keep an eye on it until the very end.)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Milky Loaf Bread Baked in a Pound Cake Mold which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!