Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mini Chocolate Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mini Chocolate Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mini Chocolate Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mini Chocolate Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mini Chocolate Cake adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mini Chocolate Cake estimated approx 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mini Chocolate Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mini Chocolate Cake use 10 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A little while after dinner I wanted something sweet but there was nothing that I really fancied, so I made a chocolate cake with this recipe. I looked in the cupboard to see what was available and this is what I came up with.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mini Chocolate Cake:
- 6 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered drinking chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 120 ml full-fat milk
- boiling water, for the tray.
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
- butter or oil, for greasing
- 2-4 cocktail cherries
Steps to make Mini Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/ 200 c/ 400°F
- Butter or oil the ramekins and flour.
- In a bowl shift all the powdered ingredients including sugar and mix together.
- Beat the egg separately, and add to the bowl along with the milk and mix.
- If the mixture is too thick add a drop of more milk and if it's to thin add a tablespoon at a time of flour.
- Pour the mixture in to just over half way.
- In a tray big enough to place both ramekins pour in some boiling water.
- And carefully place the ramekins on the tray. Immediately placing it in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Bare in mind each oven and dish used is different and times will vary.
- 5 minutes after placing the oven sprinkle a tablespoon over each ramekin. Reduce the amount if you want less, I like mine sweet and sticky. More water may be needed to add to tray.
- Use a toothpick to check if its done, if toothpick comes out clean then its cooked.
- Remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with 1-2 cherries on top of each cake.
- Serve warm in the same dishes with cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mini Chocolate Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!