Are you looking for recipe inspiration M&M chocolate cake! ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas M&M chocolate cake! What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of M&M chocolate cake!, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare M&M chocolate cake! delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make M&M chocolate cake! adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook M&M chocolate cake! estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it M&M chocolate cake! home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make M&M chocolate cake! use 23 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake was made for my best friend's 18th birthday. He really loves my cooking and I wanted to suprise him with this yummy cake! I hope you'll have fun as much as I did! 😀
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make M&M chocolate cake!:
- 4 egg yolks
- 250 grams sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 100 ml water
- 260 grams flour
- 10 grams baking powder
- 30 grams cocoa
- 7 egg whites
- 600 ml milk
- 60 grams sugar
- 80 grams vanilla pudding
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp nutella
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- Chocolate glazure
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 65 grams butter
Steps to make M&M chocolate cake!
- Mix egg yolks and sugar into a nice mixture.
- Add ingredients and mix it gently.
- In seperate bowl mix egg whites and add that cream to the mixture.
- Separate the mixture into three equal parts, and bake separately (on baking paper) 10-15 min each on 170ºC.
- Cream! Cook pudding and add 3 yolks and 2 big tablespoons of Nutella.
- Mix butter and sugar and add it to the cream after cooling to room temperature.
- So, the final part is to put a cream on the biscuit in order biscuit-cream-biscuit-cream-biscuit.
- Let's make chocolate glazure!
- Cream and sugar boil for about 3-4 minutes. In other bowl melt chocolate then pour the cream with sugar in chocolate. Mix it and add butter.
- Coat the entire cake with glazure. Tip: glazure is drying very quickly, so be fast 🙂
- The fun part are M&Ms! Just throw them on the cake! Around the cake you can put KitKat bars but I used wafers.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make M&M chocolate cake! which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!