Are you looking for recipe inspiration My Favorite Birthday Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas My Favorite Birthday Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of My Favorite Birthday Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Favorite Birthday Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it My Favorite Birthday Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make My Favorite Birthday Cake use 10 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I have made different flavor and color variations of this cake over the years and it is perfect every time. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make My Favorite Birthday Cake:
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cup sifted cake flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 6 egg whites
Steps to make My Favorite Birthday Cake
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) cake pans.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Beat well after each addition.
- Add salt and flavorings. Add any food color at this time if desired.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold beaten egg whites into batter.
- Butter and flour three 8 or 9 inch cake pans. Divide batter into cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cake tests done.
- Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes then turn out of pans to finish cooling.
- Frost and decorate with your favorite white or vanilla frosting. I have tinted mine orange, but any colors can be done. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make My Favorite Birthday Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!