Are you looking for recipe inspiration No Bake Fruit Nut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas No Bake Fruit Nut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of No Bake Fruit Nut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare No Bake Fruit Nut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it No Bake Fruit Nut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make No Bake Fruit Nut Cake use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make No Bake Fruit Nut Cake:
- 1 1/2 cup Nuts of any kind
- 1 cup Dry fruit such as dates, raisins, apricots etc
- 1/2 each Haas Avocado
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Honey, agave syrup or any other sweetener
- 1 each Peach or other soft fruit for filling.
- 1 vanilla extract or a piece of vanilla bean mixed with avocado is optional
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs optional to add to crust
Steps to make No Bake Fruit Nut Cake
- Soak nuts for 24 to 48 hours. Rinse a few times in between. This step is needed to make nuts more digestable. But if in a hurry, steps 1 and 2 can be skipped.
- Dry nuts in the oven on the lowest setting or in the dehydrayor.
- Soak dry fruit for one hour.
- Process nuts and dry fruit in a food processor until it starts clumping together
- Pat half of the dough into a pie pan, place sliced peach on top.
- Place the rest of the dough on top of the peach filling.
- In food processor process avocado honey and cocoa powder and vanilla until you gets creamy and looks like an icing. Pour on top of the pie.
- Decorate with nuts, fruit etc.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make No Bake Fruit Nut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!