Are you looking for recipe inspiration Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake use 6 type of material and 17 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this oil-free for myself, and also gave it as a present to my health-conscious friend.nnYou just mix it all together, so as long as you thoroughly mix the egg, it will be great. If you're not concerned about keeping it oil-free, you can line the pan with butter and dust with flour. It's got a light sweetness, but you can make it sweeter with more sugar. There's no oil, so but if you let the okara chocolate cake sit for a day or two, it will become even more moist and flavorful. Recipe by CAFE703
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake:
- 100 grams Fresh okara
- 2 Eggs
- 50 grams Sugar
- 120 grams Soy milk (or milk)
- 50 grams Cocoa powder
- 3 drops Vanilla oil (optional)
Steps to make Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line the pan with kitchen parchment paper. Sift the cocoa.
- Beat the eggs, add the sugar, and mix.
- Mix with an electric mixer over a double boiler. Check the temperature with your finger. When it's warm to the touch, remove from the double boiler.
- Once removed from the double boiler, beat on high until thick and white.
- Put the fresh okara into a bowl. Use your finger to break up any lumps.
- Sift the cocoa again, this time into the okara.
- Add the soy milk (or milk).
- Use a rubber spatula to mix it in.
- Add 1/3 of the beaten egg. Use a rubber spatula to mix it in.
- Add half of the remaining egg and fold in with the rubber spatula.
- Add the batter into the bowl with the remaining egg and mix it in using folding motions.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Smooth the surface. Tap the sides about 3 times. Bake in an oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the pan and remove the kitchen parchment paper. If you don't quickly remove it from the parchment paper, you won't be able to do it later.
- Wrap in a plastic bag and let cool. Once cooled, wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
- When you look at it, you can't tell that there's okara in it!
- It doesn't have any oil, so it might feel a bit less moist than your usual chocolate cake! This is the truth.
- This okara chocolat is guilt-free and refreshing, sure to make your tummy happy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Oil-Free Okara Chocolate Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!