Are you looking for recipe inspiration Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Since I'm always eating sweets and bread made of wheat flour, I figured I should eat some rice flour, too.nnUnlike wheat flour, rice flour is very dry and sandy, so there's no need to sift it. As long as you whip the egg whites to a stiff meringue, the cake will rise without any baking powder. The joshinko with give the cake a moist, fluffy, and chewy finish. Recipe by Wagayanopanshokunin
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake:
- 4 Eggs
- 75 grams Joshinko
- 30 grams Sugar for the egg whites
- 30 grams Sugar for the egg yolks
- 1 few drops Vanilla oil
- 60 grams Milk
Steps to make Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake
- Put the egg whites in a bowl, gradually add the sugar in 2-3 batches, and whisk until it produces a stiff meringue.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar, and whisk until pale and thick.
- In the egg yolk mixture from Step 2, add milk and vanilla oil and mix with a whisk, then add the joshinko and mix.
- Briskly stir the egg white mixture from Step 1 in 3 batches into the bowl in Step 3. Gently stir from the bottom of the bowl without reducing the froth.
- Pour the batter into a mold, then tap the mold on a table to release air pockets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 160℃. After 7-8 minutes into baking, make 4 shallow cuts into the top of the cake. This will help it to rise evenly. Once it's finished baking, turn the mold upside down and cool.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Oil-Free Rice Flour Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!