Are you looking for recipe inspiration Old Fashioned Carrot Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Old Fashioned Carrot Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Old Fashioned Carrot Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Old Fashioned Carrot Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Old Fashioned Carrot Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Old Fashioned Carrot Cake use 13 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Old Fashioned Carrot Cake:
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups powdered sugar
Steps to make Old Fashioned Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat oil and sugar, then add eggs. Beat until mixed.
- Add the rest of the cake ingredients in the order given and beat for 1 minute.
- Pour cake batter into two greased 9 inch round cake pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool in pans for 10 minutes, then loosen edges with butter knife and invert cake onto plate or wire rack to finish cooling. Once completely cool, stack one cake on the other and frost.
- Icing: mix butter and cream cheese together until smooth, then add sugar a little at a time until smooth and desired consistency. Spread on cooled cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Old Fashioned Carrot Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!