Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold use 6 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this bread for my daughter who has flour and egg allergies.nnIt's best to use rice flour with a thickening agent and trehalose in it. If using other flours, it might not be as fine and won't be able to absorb the moisture well enough, so they might not be good to use. Recipe by Chihimari
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold:
- 200 grams Rice flour
- 4 grams Dry yeast
- 10 grams Sugar
- 15 grams Oil (vegetable oil, olive oil, etc)
- 3 grams Salt
- 175 grams Lukewarm water
Steps to make Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold
- Combine 2 g of the sugar with the dry yeast, then add 1 tablespoon of the lukewarm water and dissolve.
- Pour the rice flour into a separate bowl, making a small mound. Make a well in the center and add the remaining sugar (5 g).
- In the same bowl, add the salt and oil to the side.
- Add the dry yeast to the sugar, then add the remaining lukewarm water.
- Mix with a rubber spatula or whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan greased with oil. In winter, let rise for 30 minutes; in the summer, 20 minutes. The times are guidelines. The picture shows it after it has risen. (see Step 15 and 16)
- Once the rising has finished, cover the pound cake pan with kitchen parchment paper, then top that with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 200℃ and bake for 30 minutes. To prevent the cake from drying out, bake it along with a heatproof dish filled with hot water.
- For the bread pictured in the top photo, I removed the paper and foil in the last 5 minutes of baking to brown on top.
- After baking, immediately remove from the pan. Let cool on a rack. Once cooled, wrap with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool completely before slicing or it will not slice cleanly. Wrap individual slices in plastic wrap and store in the freezer.
- If you toast it, the outside will be crunchy and the inside will be soft.
- I tried making it into a sandwich. Don't use fillings with a lot of moisture.
- This recipe is steamed in the microwave rather than the oven..
- For the rising, you can use the rising setting on your oven. To prevent it from drying out, bake with 2 trays of hot water.
- After pouring the batter into the pan, be sure to tap it against a counter or work surface to release the air bubbles. If there are air bubbles, the cake will end up with big wholes and lack smoothness.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rice Flour Bread in a Pound Cake Mold which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!