Are you looking for recipe inspiration Russian honey cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Russian honey cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Russian honey cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Russian honey cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Russian honey cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Russian honey cake use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
guys am uploading it again with lots of pix and details. thank u all for support [ok] :thanks
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Russian honey cake:
- cake layers ingredients
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs beaten with a fork
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- sour cream frosting ingredients
- 32 oz sour cream
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Steps to make Russian honey cake
- Add 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup honey and 2 tbsp unsalted butter to a medium sauce pan and melt them together over low heat.whisking occasionally until sugar is melted.dont put them over high heat or they may scorch to the bottom
- As soon as the sugar is dissolved.remove from heat and while it s still hot.add in your beaten eggs in a slow steady stream while whisking vigorously until all of your eggs are incorporated
- Whisk in the baking soda until no lumps remain.then fold in your 1 cups flour 1/2 cup at a time with a spatula
- Place a 9 inch plate some of your mix and trace around it with a pizza cutter to get a perfect circle.keep the scraps for later.transfer the mix to a large sheet of parchment and bake 2 at a time at 180°F celsius for 4-5 min or until golden.transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely before stacking.repeat with remaining layers.
- How to make the frosting? Beat 1cup heavy cream until fluffy and stiff peaks form
- In a separate bowl.whisk together sour cream with 2 cups powdred sugar.fold the whipped cream into the sour cream and you have your frosting.refrigerate until ready to use.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Russian honey cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!