Are you looking for recipe inspiration Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake use 3 type of material and 20 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a recipe that only requires mixing the ingredients together with an electric hand mixer.nn1)… mix the flour into the batter completely.n2)… make sure to fill every nook and cranny of the cake pan.n3)… do not open the oven door for any reason while the cake is baking. For 17 cm [6.7 in] diameter chiffon cake mold. Recipe by pheasants
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake:
- 4 Eggs
- 50 grams Cake flour
- 90 grams Sugar
Steps to make Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake
- Preheat your oven to 355°F/180°C (the photo shows the ingredients. That's it! There's also tea leaves at the bottom because I forgot I'd put them there).
- Sift the cake flour.
- Break four eggs into a bowl, beat, and add all of the sugar.
- Mix sugar and eggs together with a hand mixer. If you can control the speed, put it on the highest setting and mix for 15 minutes.
- This photo is of the batter after 15 minutes. If you were mixing on high, mix it for another 10 minutes on medium, and then turn it down to low.
- While mixing on low speed, take the sifted flour and add in two parts. Make sure that there are no powdery bits left as you mix. Mixing for about a minute is OK.
- The batter is done being mixed. Until you get to this step, don't stop the mixer.
- Pour the batter into a chiffon cake mould.
- As shown in the picture, ensure that the batter gets into all the parts of the mould. This is so that the batter will rise evenly when it's baking.
- Lift the mold up about 10 cm and tap it a few times on the counter to get rid of trapped bubbles in the batter. As shown in the picture, you can also use a spatula to smooth out the bubbles.
- Put the mould into a 355°F/180°C oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Do not open the oven door until the baking is finished. This is essential.
- If you have a small oven, your cake will burn, so after you've put in your cake at 355°F/180°C, turn down the heat to 320°F/160°C. Again, under no circumstances should you open the door.
- After the cake has finished baking, drop it onto the table from about 10 cm to prevent shrinking. After that, let the cake cool upside down as shown in the photo.
- After it has cooled completely, remove the mould. Our simple cake is finished!
- When you're sifting the flour, you can make a coffee chiffon by adding half a teaspoon of instant coffee.
- If you mix in matcha, you can make a matcha chiffon cake. Mixing sugared red beans into the batter will give a Japanese flavour.
- Shredding black tea leaves in a food processor and mixing them into the batter is delicious too. You can also make a chocolate chiffon cake by mixing in cocoa powder.
- Baking hint: If the cake seems like it will burn, turn down the heat to 285°F/140°C. However, the baking time must absolutely be more than 40 minutes, and under no circumstances should you open the oven door.
- If you use any mould other than a chiffon cake pan, it would be best to use baking paper and grease the pan with oil.
- Actually, you can use this batter to make a sponge cake or a roll cake too. A spongecake should be baked for 20 to 30 minutes, and a roll cake for 10 to 15 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Seriously Simple Just-Mix Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!