Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I created this recipe because I wanted to make a savory bread/cake using tomatoes. I used half tomato juice and half tomatoes from a can of whole tomatoes, and blended these ingredients together in a blender. I made a simple pound cake that has a savory taste from the Parmesan cheese.nnIt's an easy bread/cake that only requires mixing in a bowl.nIt has a very light texture since it's made with olive oil.nI strongly recommend using freshly grated Parmesan cheese It's also a great idea to sprinkle the cheese on top and bake! Recipe by Shijimigohan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake:
- 200 grams Cake flour
- 120 grams Tomato purée (or tomato juice)
- 80 grams Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 35 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Baking powder
Steps to make Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake
- When you are using puréed tomatoes with tomato chunks, put in a blender to make it smooth.
- Add the eggs, cheese, and olive oil into a bowl, and mix well with a whisk.
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder, add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the bowl, and mix with the whisk.
- While the mixture is still floury, add 1/2 of the puréed tomatoes, and mix well with the whisk.
- Add 1/3 of the original amount of dry ingredients, the remaining puréed tomatoes, and the remaining 1/3 of the dry ingredients in that order, then mix well with a spatula from the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour the batter into the pan, lightly tap it to flatten the surface, and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180℃.
- When it's nicely browned, it's ready to be served!
- It's crispy on the outside and has light texture since it's made with olive oil.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tomato and Parmesan Cheese Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!