Are you looking for recipe inspiration Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake use 12 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My son is allergic to wheat and egg whites. I wanted to make him a cake, so I experimented with user “Yamako”'s Sakura Cake Rolland came up with this.nnMix everything quickly and pop it in the oven.nn Since this recipe uses beet sugar the color will be slightly dulled. Recipe by Atopiiko no papa
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake:
- 190 grams ★ Rice flour
- 38 grams ★ Soy bean flour (or rice flour)
- 38 grams ★ Almond flour
- 10 grams ★ Matcha
- 3 grams ★ Baking soda
- 2 grams ★ Baking powder (aluminum free)
- 66 grams ☆ Beet sugar (or caster sugar if serving those over 3 year old)
- 45 grams ☆ Olive oil
- 142 grams ☆ Soy milk (unprocessed)
- 180 grams Carbonated water
- 14 grams Vinegar
- 76 grams ★ Dainagon adzuki (large adzuki) (or lightly rinsed amanatto)
Steps to make Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Combine the ★ dry ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk until evenly combined. Make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients, heat until about 50℃, then add to the dry ingredients in Step 1. Add the carbonated water and whisk until well incorporated.
- Switch to a rubber spatula, add the vinegar, quickly stir well, pour into the pound cake mold, and pop it into the oven.
- Reduce the oven to 180℃ and bake for about 55 minutes. Once it's finished baking, rap the mold on a hard surface to loosen, then remove the cake from the mold when it cools down.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!